Everyone needs some essential skills to be successful whether at work, at home or managing their own life. So, everyone is must recognize and acquire those skills. We can call those skills collectively as Leadership skills.
Leadership skills development is a continuous process. Even CEOs have the mentors, coaches to assist them lead their companies. ‘Leaders are born’ – is just a myth. These skills can be acquired, but not just by reading. It needs continuous practice and help from mentors.
The objectives of this workshop are:
- Understand the importance of various skills to lead
- Recognize specific skills and understand them
- Explore ways to learn those skills
- Provide team environment to practice various skills at various levels
- Provide various resources to improve those skills
Duration: 10 Sessions, each Session 90-120 minutes
In each session is designed to involve participants and contains multiple exercises.