Tag Archives: HttpException (0x80004005)

HttpException (0x80004005): The IListSource does not contain any data sources – Anatomy

Posted on 05. May, 2009 by .

2

This is one of the common errors I saw when I was testing our new asp.net application recently. I asked my team, the answer was simple patch. But I wasn’t happy. I didn’t find any good explanation from anybody on internet either. I did little research. Here’s my explanation. First, couple of points to note: […]

Continue Reading

HttpException (0x80004005): Maximum request length exceeded.

Posted on 01. May, 2009 by .

1

These days I have been developing couple of prototypes using ASP.Net. I love to use ASP.Net for quick prototypes. I am throwing some of the key issues I am facing. We connected our app to real database that has millions of rows. First thing we came across was request length exception. HttpException (0x80004005): Maximum request […]

Continue Reading